Tuesday, April 2, 2024

The GALILEAN chronicles

 

Acts 10:37

King James Version

37 That word, I say, ye know, 

which was published throughout all Judaea, 

and began from Galilee, 

after the baptism which John preached;


Welcome to our 103rd blog!

I started with one, not knowing there'll be another 102 blogs.

All on Scripture.

My latest discovery?

The Sea of Galilee.

Where it "all began".

And that's the objective of this blog.

To know more about JESUS.

To know more about GALILEE.

To know more about the LORD's ministry.

To better understand GOD, ourselves, and salvation.

Who better to teach me, than SPIRIT?

JESUS said so Himself:

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 15:26

King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, 

whom I will send unto you from the Father, 

even the Spirit of truth, 

which proceedeth from the Father, 

he shall testify of me:


I also noticed most of the verses were from Luke.

SPIRIT led me to those verses last night.

I let it simmer in my heart, and this morning, here we are.

But first, another thing intrigued me today.

Setting my resolve even more firmly.

That I pursue this blog, through and through.

And you'll find out why, on the next post.


TABS to click:

2024 articles

MIRACLES in GALILEE


Image:

I photographed a photo I tore from an old Catholic Bible.

I've had it for about five decades now.

Yes, I'm that ancient.

So, why not look at ancient Galilee?

During the time of CHRIST.

I feel this is going to be a real adventure.

People can have their trips.

I only need to look into Scripture.

And I'm right there when, and where JESUS was born.

Witnessing everything else that came after that.

I have the prophets, JESUS, and His apostles to tell me.

I did tell you it's going to be an adventure!


MINISTRY in GALILEE

  Mark 1:1 King James Version 1 The beginning  of the gospel of Jesus Christ,  the Son of God ; The LORD's coming had been  prophesied ....